Wednesday, September 7, 2011

In the Moment

Right now //

I just can't stop oogling over the works of Land_Land whose whimsical typography & illustrations I saw first hand this weekend at Bumbershoot and I actually left with 3 beautiful prints...



Buy yours here.

And why we're on the topic of album artwork, I am also loving what Alexandra Valenti has going on...






Another aspect of inspiration for me is the raw stones in Vamoose's gorgeous, au-naturale jewellry line! I have always admired her amazing visual blog but to see some of her newest pieces has me wanting to make a dash to the nearest bead store...

Last but not least, make sure to peep Jamie XX's newest mix he compiled on BBC the other week. The XX definitely is one of my favorite bands so when I listend to the Essential Mix I know I was about to have a treat in store for me...All of the songs in his 2 hour mix are spot on and will be on the repeat for me for the next couple of weeks without a doubt.

Hope some of these little treasures find yourself having a wonderful Wednesday...

Cheers,

C

1 comment: