Monday, September 26, 2011

Career Change







I now know what my career would be in another life--a chalkboard artist! The perfect combination of craft, fabulous typefaces, creativity & a lot of patience. And let me tell you, Dana Tanamachi has it down. Her work has been floating around the internet for awhile now but I absolutely love her work and I give her mad credit because I can't even imagine having to carefully erase on a chalkboard without smearing the rest of your hard work...But this girl has got it down, watch her delightful videos here.

2 comments:

  1. love black board walls, and these are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love lovelove! i'm always pinning her stuff, but i never knew that she used a real chalkboard. it's really the only way to do it. digital chalkboards just aren't the same.

    Also - adoring your blog and your bits and pieces post over at lark and linen!

    ReplyDelete