Monday, April 4, 2011

New Found Inspiration

It's been over 2 whole months since I've posted--unacceptable!! I am upset that I have taken a little hiatus from the "blogspot" world, which has ultimately just left me with little to none inspiration. However, the the good news is I am back and ready to record my daily finds and inspirations as well discovering others

and since I am back I'm ready to share my newest favorite find...Arian Behzadi's photostream on flickr. I have seen his work floating around the but never who took credit for it until tonight. I absolutely love his balance of type, images & carefree brushstrokes. The last year I am head over heels for graphic design and I am a big fan of his style...







Cheers and a very happy monday to all my dear followers!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Courtney! Thank you for stopping by my blog, and for the kind words. You absolutely should do the 100 things series. I had so much fun doing it and highly recommend it. Your blog is so lovely, I'll make sure to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are back! I adore your blog :) as a fellow blogger I completely understand the ups and downs...it can be challenging to keep up with posting when you have so many other things going on in your life...I have definitely lost my mojo on a couple occasions. Thank you for the lovely inspiration today...it brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your kind comments and support...Glad I am no the only one :) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete