Friday, September 17, 2010

Inspiration Overload



 After a bit of a blogging hiatus, I am feeling more inspired than ever thanks to the recent launch of Rue Magazine. I am so inspired by the women who put this magazine together, the overall layout, images and interiors are absolutely gorgeous! Looks like Lonny has some definite competition...

What an amazing experience and not to mention immense amount of work to put this fabulous publication into affect! It was so exciting to see the homes of many of my favorite bloggers and designers, I felt like I know them personally after religiously reading many of their blogs. 

Which was your favorite home featured? I personally loved seeing Heather Clauson's bachelorette pad as well as Sfgirlbythe bay's vintage flat!

Happy weekend my friends! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. They were all too gorgeous, impossible for me to pick a fave! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose some fabulous images from Rue. I, too, am thrilled with Rue---they did such a fabulous job with the first issue. I can't wait to see what's next!

    ReplyDelete