Thursday, August 5, 2010

Right Around the Corner

Happy Thursday Friends! 

I am so excited to head down Seattle with one of my dearest friends to go explore the Seattle Art Museum, grab a bite to eat and finally go check out Maison Luxe. I discovered this little gem of a furniture boutique in, Eat.Shop.Seattle in the beginning of summer and have been itching to get over to Pioneer square ever since! 

Every piece featured on their website was love at first sight--stunning and one of a kind! I love all their bright, graphic fabrics, statement chandeliers and  mid-century modern furniture. I have a definite feeling that I will have entered interior design heaven--unfortunately everything is a bit outside of my "college student" budget but doesn't cost to look and get some ideas for my apartment nonetheless...

Here's just a small taste of just some of my favorites:

1 comment: