Monday, June 7, 2010

Ritzy Threads






All Images Courtesy of Aritzia

Yesterday I met up with some girlfriends at Bellevue Square and took a spin through Aritzia and had completely forgotten what great items they have! Everything from Acne to See by Chloe. The boutique is chalk full of wonderful staples--I fell in love with a classic navy boyfriend blazer, coral satin tank and the most delightful floral, sweetheart sundress. All would be great pieces in building a solid wardrobe(my new goal right now to invest in nice, quality timeless items) but sadly I am a bit tight on the cash money these days. It was great day dreaming and the interior wasn't too shabby either. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Monday wherever you might be :)

XX

1 comment:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and I am in love. You have a wonderful eye for style.

    ReplyDelete