Monday, June 14, 2010

My Absolute Essentials

It just so happens that Jamie (the photographer behind From Me to You) and I seem to share almost identical interests. Everything from favorite foods, good design and timeless fashion, she has an eye for the best things in life! Her fabulous photography blog captures all life's wonderful, little yet essential details. Jamie's attention to detail makes me love everything about this world, even the little tasks in life that we sometimes easily overlook. Enjoy my friends :)


Home-cooked Meals


Fabulous Interiors


Traveling in Style


Getting all 'dolled up' :)


Endless Carbs (primarily bread)


Thrifting


Architecture


Flower Gardens


My Beloved Londontown


Striped T's


A Good Cup of Coffee


Sweets


A Big Bowl of Pasta


My Jewelry Collection


An Evening Glass of Wine...or Two


Vintage Black and White Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment