Saturday, June 19, 2010

High Summer


In honor of the first, official day of summer, I thought I'd share with you some fabulous pieces from the the "High Summer" collection over at Day Birger, a clothing and home line based in Denmark. I love their fresh, fun prints with a strong focus on details. What really caught my attention at Day Day Birger et Mikkelsen is there wonderful styling, I loved how they zoomed in on the fabulous details within their clothing pieces as well as the home decor. For all us pillow lovers, they have quite the selection, from bold and graphic to bright and funky! Hope you enjoy the Danish site as much as I did :)


I adore this beaded chain necklace--I think it would be a perfect, summer-boho essential!

How cute are these pillows? Maybe even cuter when lounger in this darling romper (in the perfect shade of pink) while rocking a pair of fabulous wedges and a stack of layered bracelets? Just a thought...



The Concept store in Copenhagen looks like it would be the perfect backdrop for displaying all of DB products...



I don't hate any of these "au-naturale" home accessories...

No comments:

Post a Comment