Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Epitome of Flora & Fauna







I think I have re-fallen in love with florals, if that is even possible! I revisited Emersonmade just now while taking a break from re-organizing my disaster of a room. I literally could not sit still looking at all these amazing HOMEMADE floral necklaces, corsages and clutches! All I could ever want in my life is all on this website! Emerson is officially my new fashion muse, I adore every outfit she pieces together. The flowers are simple but the way she pairs them with a navy striped tee shirt or old vintage blazer is a genius twist on an old classic. Her blog is so fun and straight to the point with quirky captions and beautiful images of her and her husband playing around on their farm (they traded in the Big Apple for a green, luscious farm--aww the simple life). Looking at her creations makes me want to sprint to Joann's right now and start crafting up some bright, floral clutches and necklaces--she makes it look way too easy! What great summer DIY inspiration as well as fabulous gifts :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I've refallen in love with florals too!

    ReplyDelete