Thursday, June 17, 2010

Almost Legal!!


I am currently attempting to bake 4 dozen cupcakes for my big birthday bash tomorrow. I am not a natural in the kitchen, so I have to admit I am a little out of my comfort zone! I had a little down time in between baking "funfetti" fairycakes so I thought I'd share with you my "backyard garden party" inspiration board. A dash of twinkle, a pinch of sprinkles and lots and lots of florals! If all goes to plan, tomorrow should be one of the only sunny days this week, just in the nick of time for the big 2-1! Hope everyone has some fun plans this weekend, I for one can't wait to hit the bars :) Whoohoo!! Lots of Love, XX.


Images Courtesy of Dress, Design and Decor and Google

3 comments:

  1. Magnolia recipes are super easy....... Happy Birthday....

    xxx
    ceo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funfetti fairycakes?? Possibly the cutest thing I've ever heard. Hope you had a fab 21st!

    xx Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a celebration!! Congrats and your images are wonderful to share with us!

    Having a designer giveaway on my site...

    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete