Saturday, May 15, 2010

Instant Attraction {Kenneth Jay Lane}




(creeping tough on some prized possessions ha)

Saturday I hit up Portobello Markets to soak up all the goodness for one of the last times. This time I had a chance to spend awhile in Hirst Antiques, which is a one of a kind experience if you are a jewelry fanatic like me! It is absolutely chalkfull of vintage treasures and not just cheap costume jewelry, we're talking vintage Chanel, Dior, and my newest obsession, Kenneth Jay Lane. His pieces are the epitome of statement jewelry and all are beautifully embellished with corals, turquoises and crystals. Do me a favor and just google his name, what you will find will amaze you. Here are just a few of my favorites for today :) I honestly love every piece, especially all his coral and nautical pieces...Diiiiivine!!!

I have only one Saturday left in my home sweet London, meaning only one more day trip to Notting Hill, so heartbreaking! I am not ready to leave this fabulous city, especially now the weather is perking up...I am actually wearing shorts today--it's a miracle :)


1 comment:

  1. Jewelry is a very lovable thing and everyone like to wear it especially women. I also like to wear different kind of jewelry. I am always looking for new trends. According to me latest jewelry trend is smaller necklace and colored stone jewelry and Celtic jewelery.

    jewellery fashion

    ReplyDelete