Monday, May 3, 2010

Greece in a 1000 Words












It's about time that I finally put up some pictures of my "not-real" trip to Greece...I say this because visiting Athens and the Grecian island of Santorini did not seem like a real experience to me, it honestly felt like a dream. Everything you imagine about Greece is true! The blue roofs, the perfectly plastered white buildings stacked against the rolling hills, the ruins and even the donkeys are all really located in Santorini, the most beautiful island one could ever visit (at least in my opinion).

I decided to simply put up some of my favorite pictures of the trip and just have them speak for themselves because they all captured my trip so perfectly :) Some are actually my friend's Lisas' which I snagged, so I can't take all the credit...

This particular weekend was hands down one of the best I ever had and maybe ever will. I was surrounded with great friends, 'postcard' views as well as being able to eat some of the best food I have ever tasted and sip some of the most gourmet mojitos I have ever tried.

I feel so lucky to be able to do so much traveling by the age of 20 and have seen so many countries! I already am having a hard time knowing I am leaving at the end of this month but I cannot wait to bring home all my new inspiration, knowledge and fabulous memories with me :)

However, I do think I have the "travel bug" for good now and it is only making me itch to experience new countries, cities and surroundings and of course architecture and fashion!

Oh PS, I think I may fell head over heels in love with...a door! I don't want to jinx it, but it just may be the one...(For those of you who don't know my friend Sarah and I have a rather large obsession of brightly coloured doors).


The most beautiful shade of Coral I have ever seen plus it's on door! Only if I could manage to take it home with me as an official Grecian souvenir...


No comments:

Post a Comment