Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Black and White and PERFECTION All Over





I just came across this designer recently when I saw her gorgeous boutique open up the other month but only recently did I go on her website--and died--absolutely died! I have never seen such a beautiful collection of clothing, accessories and jewelry in my life! I think it is because she has all of my favorite elements...graphic prints, stunning statement necklaces, lots of embellishments and class!

Marene Birger is a danish designer with boutiques all over Europe. I have only walked by her store in Marylebone (again on my dangerous walk to class everyday, such a drag having to be continuously surrounded by such beautiful things) and was instantly obsessed how her interiors reflected her garment's style seamlessly.Inside is filled with rich textures, giant crystal chandeliers,a mostly black and white colour palette complete with large vases of fresh flowers throughout the store. Such a perfect canvas to display such chic pieces. For those of you who know what a jewelry fanatic I am, you can only imagine how I almost started drooling when I saw these bold and beautiful numbers below...Yes please!!!


Images Courtesy of By Malene Birger

No comments:

Post a Comment