Monday, April 19, 2010

Best of Both Worlds












Most of you all know what a huge J.Crew I am, as well as all of my friends. But what happens when combine J.Crew fashion into an interior?? PURE BLISS! Beautiful neutrals, statement chandeliers, a perfect blend of rustic and clean line furniture and voila you have Jenna Lyon's humble (and flawless) abode. I should have known when I opened my Domino book last year and was particularly drawn to the graphic yellow, black and white living room there was an obvious reason!

This would be because it is Jenna Lyon's living room, naturally. Lyons is the creative director at J.Crew and the one who has the beautiful spreads in all the catalogues of her favorite items--all of which just so happen to mine! She appreciates a good mix of some "dainty & floral" pieces and is even translated into her interior (so many great floral arrangements!)

So when it came to my assignment this week to research office inspiration, that I googled Jenna Lyons and sure enough images of her colorful and well put together office space came up! I do not hate her inspiration wall, modern desk or her outfit one bit :)

Here are a few other images that I am particularly into from ElleDecor, can you guess that I like the vintage, eclectic look? Must be a few too many trips to Portobello Market on the weekend...


Images courtesy of ElleDecor, J.Crew & Google

2 comments:

  1. She does such an amazing job... just found your blog... lovely...

    xxx
    ceo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got a great eye for London - all of your posts are making me miss it!

    ReplyDelete